(Click to enlarge image)
HEICO-LOCK wedge lock washers are the perfect solution to ensuring a bolted joint will not self-loosen even under the most trying conditions. Shock loads, extreme thermal influences and high vibration are the bane of keeping bolted joints tight. HEICO-LOCK wedge lock washers are the proven solution to keeping your bolted connections secure.
- Supplied as pre-assembled pair.
- Carbon steel product can be re-used multiple times.
- Available in the following materials: zinc-flake coated steel (C45E), stainless steel (316L), INCONEL® 718 and 254 SMO®.
- Available in both standard and enlarged diameter.
- Certified system for securing bolts; works at low and high preload levels.
- Suitable for high-tensile bolts/nuts in Grades 5 and 8 and Class 8.8, 10.9 and 12.9.
- Functions in both dry or lubricated bolt assemblies.
- Available in both metric and inch sizes from M3-M76 and ¼”-3”.
- Performance testing available to replicate your exact conditions.
HEICO-LOCK Wedge Lock Washers are heavily stocked in Hickory, NC for immediate delivery to your preferred supplier.