Diesel Fuel Priming Pumps
Available from Paragon Products, LLC
Diesel fuel priming pumps ensure that the high-pressure injection pump has an adequate fuel supply and pressure at its inlet. Typically used just prior to cranking the engine until a mechanically driven low-pressure pump takes over, Paragon’s fuel priming pumps are powered by a brushless DC motor that provides exceptional reliability and eliminates costly downtime, especially where frequent startup is required.
Our standard diesel fuel transfer pumps are often used as priming pumps in large diesel engines where reliability and/or frequent startup are required.
Features and Benefits:
• Brushless induction motors to eliminate the cost and downtime of regular brush replacement
• 24VDC and 74VDC input
• Media-cooled electronics to prevent heat-related failures
• Continuously lubricated, self-cleaning bearings for better and more consistent performance over the life of the pump
• Hardened pump body and gears maximize longevity
• Capacities of 2 LPM to 60 LPM (0.5 GPM - 16 GPM)
• Outlet pressures of up to 8.3 Bar (120 PSI)