ClassOne® Endpoint Manager
Available from iNEMSOFT
The ClassOne Endpoint Manager allows you to improve the continuity and operational performance of your business by applying precise rules for the operation, management, discovery, validation and remediation of Avaya IP/SIP telephone endpoints.
You can distribute settings and firmware, establish failover and recovery rules, and maintain business continuity across your global network of Avaya Aura Communication Manager sites for always-on connectivity.
When issues crop up, your endpoints will seamlessly re-register from their primary call server to an Avaya Aura Communication Manager fail-over site. Our scalability can support a single phone, group or an entire line of business.
Resolve Common Business Issues:
• Complex networks with many Avaya Aura serving sites
• Thousands of telephone endpoints and multiple firmware versions
• IT staff shortages in global locations
• Frequent moves, adds and changes
• Maintenance windows and firmware updates that impact business operations
• Unidentified devices registered on the network